1) Lisa Ho - the prints were just gorgeous and the stunning colour palette included yellow, purple and green. My favourite look was the floor length bright yellow gown with peplum detail. Amaze-to-the-balls.
2) Alice McCall - a colourful collection inspired by futuristic gypsies. Lovely laces, embroidered details and tones of lavender, yellow and berry. Refer to previous image for my fav look.
3) Oroton - it was so marvellous to see this label show for the very first time. The divine Samantha Harris opened up the show. The glow mesh collar details and mini were pretty amazing. Lots of graphic prints and it seems wearing prints head to to is the big trend this year. So ladies, its time to embrace the print (head to toe).
1) Zimmerman - makes me wish it was summer all over again. Loved their soft pastel digital prints and polka dot laser cut out detailing. Super cool location filled with loads of natural morning light and yummy morning tea. Great start to the day.
2) Toni Maticevski - impeccable craftmanship, loved everything about this show especially the Lana Del Ray tracks. Especially loved the jacket with bold shoulders and zip details. Ahhmazing.
3) Michael Lo Sordo - damn that boy is good. His digital prints blew my mind and the attention to details. Loved the gladiator split like skirt with sheer panels and the black tuxedo jumpsuit was screaming out Rihanna’s name. A chic intimate setting at a Potts Point restaurant.
4) By Johnny - his collection showed a marked maturity from his last show, loved the mixed prints, the peplum style dresses and totes amaze soundtrack. Oh and the Adriano Zumbo macaroon was delish.
5) Bowie - SPEECHLESS! it was always going to be hard to beat his epic show last year but he managed. Easily one of my fav shows so far.